top of page
  • Respected Client

If an insurance adjuster for the party at fault contacts me, do I have to give a statement?

No! You should almost never give a statement to an insurance adjuster without consulting an attorney. These insurance adjusters are trained professionals that can sometimes trick you into giving an admission that hurts your case. Call an attorney before giving a statement.

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Why should I hire Jim Ledford as my attorney?

If you let me work for you I will give you the benefit of my almost 36 years worth of experience in handling thousands of personal injury cases. As a smaller firm, we will give your case the personal

Is there a charge for our first meeting?

No. We handle all injury cases on a percentage of the recovery basis and we do not charge for the initial visit even if we do not take your case.


bottom of page